CIP & SIP SYSTEM
Neelam Industries’ CIP & SIP System is tailor made system which is used for Cleaning & Sterilizing the precious machines and equipments to avoid down time.
It consists of a Stainless steel 316 Vessel, recirculating pump, SS 316 corrugated flexible hose pipe with all necessary accessories.
Neelam Industries cleaning in place ( CIP ), and sterilization in place( SIP ) technologies are implemented to ensure a clean and sterilized condition.
- Validation process for sterilization of process
- equipment Lower facility operating costs.
- Minimal dismantling of equipment and piping.
- Process vessels need not be autoclaved.
In Compliance with :
- 21 CFR PART 11
- Completely Automated Process Cycles
- On line display of process parameters with P & I of Operating Systems
- Display of Fault messages
- Supervisory access code prevent unauthorized changes
- Detergent / Acid / Alkali dosing
- On Line pH, Conductivity, TOC Sensing
- Single tank system to multi-tank systems
- Flow range 1.0 m3/hr to 50.0 m3/hr
- 50 Ltrs to 3000 Ltrs Stainless Steel 316L makeup /recirculating tank
- CIP & SIP System is designed in accordance with ASME BPE and EHEDG guidelines
- PLC-based, with Touch Screen MMI and SCADA Packages
- Lower Facility Operating Costs
- Minimal dismantling of equipment and piping
- Reduced turn around time for cleaning
- WFI requirement for cleaning reduced significantly
- Exposure to hazardous activities or entry into tanks, is eliminated
- Why Choose our CIP SIP System, Clean in Place, Sterilization in Place
- CIP and SIP system comes with optimum configuration, which ensures the high flow velocity and flow rate.
- The specially-designed low energy spray can wet the surface completely.
- Minimize downtime between product runs and product changeover.
- CIP and SIP system adopts common cleaning media like caustic, acid, disinfectant, return water, fresh water, and steam for SIP, resulting in reduced running costs.
- Customized CIP and SIP system are also available upon request.